KDevelop 5.4.6 released
We today provide a bugfix and localization update release with version 5.4.6. This release introduces no new features and as such is a safe and recommended update for everyone currently using a previous version of KDevelop 5.4.
You can find the updated Linux AppImage as well as the source code archives on our download page.
- Filetemplates: update addresses to web ones for GPLv2 & LGPLv2. (commit)
- Filetemplates: fix wrong text of LGPLv2+ (KDE) (was GPLv2+ (KDE) one). (commit. fixes bug #414978)
- Shell: default to kdevelop icon for plugins in LoadedPluginsDialog list. (commit)
- Shell: use KAboutPluginDialog in LoadedPluginsDialog. (commit)
- Make ForegroundLock::isLockedForThread() also consider the current thread being the main (Qt) thread, and thus add this check in more places. (commit)
- Clang: Fix a case of concurrent access to KTextEditor. (commit)
- Fix wrongly internally duplicated KHelpMenu instance. (commit)
- Only unload plugins after the DUChain shutdown to prevent infinite loop due to non-loaded factories for types. (commit)
No user-relevant changes.
- Update phpfunctions.php to phpdoc revision 348802. (commit)