- Install KDevelop from your distribution.
- Download the release KDevelop 64-bit installer *
- Download the nightly KDevelop 64-bit installer. **
- Install KDevelop via Chocolatey. ***
- Download the KDevelop release installer. *
The source code for KDevelop is available on KDE’s GitLab instance. For detailed instructions on how to build KDevelop from source, check the Build it page.
About the releases:
KDevelop is part of KDE Gear, which are released typically 3 times a year en-masse. The text editing and the syntax highlighting engines are provided by KDE Frameworks, which is updated monthly. New releases are announced here.
* The release packages contain the latest version of KDevelop and KDE Frameworks.
** The nightly packages are automatically compiled daily from source code, therefore they may be unstable and contain bugs or incomplete features. These are only recommended for testing purposes.
*** The Chocolatey packages are developed independently from KDE. It may or may not be up to date.